OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Job Category: Sales
DM Payroll Solutions is seeking Outside Sales Representatives to work at our Troy, Michigan headquarters. This is a business-to-business sales role. The main objective of the role is to prospect and close new client accounts to businesses within an assigned territory.
- Organize and participate in Business-to-Business networking events, identify and develop relationships with referral partners, identify and establish contact via cold calls to prospect decision makers with the purpose of selling DMPS payroll and human resource products/services.
- Travel to prospect business offices throughout an assigned local SE Michigan territory on scheduled appointments to meet with prospects to solicit new business. Appointments completed face to face at prospect offices, DMPS office, or through DMPS office remote conferencing.
- Provide demonstrations of DMPS payroll and human resource products/services to prospect decision makers for the purpose of closing deals at prospect offices, DMPS office, or through DMPS office remote conferencing.
- Consistently maintain annual sales quota.
- Prepare quotations and proposals for payroll and human resource services to prospects. Revise and expand quotations to meet a prospect’s needs.
- Create the order and schedule the initiation of services by submitting all related prospect information including necessary contract information to the Client Setup Department.
- Prepare marketing e-mails and correspondence based upon industry and prospect needs and prepare mailings, etc.
- Update company sales prospect database with his/her current prospective client contacts and address information.
- Update individual prospect spreadsheet of appointments and prospect status.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and/or marketing, business, or other related degree required.
- Associate and Senior Level positions available.
- Previous business to business sales experience within the payroll or financial service industry preferred.
- Proven track record of success in outside sales and/or business to business sales.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate on paper, in-person and over the phone.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales objectives and close deals.
- Positive self-starter who is not afraid to cold call without fear of rejection.
- Ability to manage time well, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present information to executives such as management, public groups, owner, president, CEO or CFO of a company.
- Must have personal transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel to and from the DMPS Troy office and DMPS clients’ offices.
Benefits & Compensation
- Base Salary plus Commissions and Bonuses
- Medical Dental, Vision, H S A, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Accrued Extended Illness Time, Identity Theft Coverage
- Eligible for our 401k and Profit-Sharing Programs
- Paid Vacation, PTO and Holiday Time
DM Payroll Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law.
To apply, please email your resume to Ms. Jacqueline Elkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.