COVID-19 Vaccination Reporting Tracker
Scrambling to figure out how you’ll track your employees’ vaccinations? You’re not alone. DM Payroll Solutions has developed a Vaccination Reporting Tracker that will allow you to manage federal vaccination compliance requirements for your workforce with ease.
Here are highlights of current requirements recently put on employers to help combat the COVID-19 virus:
- Employers with 100 or more employees must require workers to be vaccinated or test on a weekly basis.
- Federal workers and contractors are required to be vaccinated.
- Health care workers in most settings that receive Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement must be vaccinated.
- Employers must provide employees up to four hours of paid time off to receive each vaccination dose and paid sick leave to recover from vaccination side effects.
Non-compliance can result in harsh violation penalties of up to $14,000 per violation and/or loss of federal funding.
Simplify your COVID-19 vaccine tracking today with these easy-to-use features in our software.
Keep sensitive employee data secure with built-in features to allow only certain administrators to view vaccine information.
Track each of your employee’s immunization status, including exemptions and inoculation details.
Upload employees’ immunization cards.
Authorized users are able to easily download an up-to-date vaccination status report on your workforce, where employees can be filtered by status.
As mandates change, the tracker feature will be updated without requiring further work from you.
How It Works
- Contact DM Payroll Solutions to start taking advantage of the Vaccination Reporting Tracker.
- Identify authorized administrators to view HIPAA data.
Adding Employee Data
- Navigate to HR Profile.
- Click on Vaccination Reporting.
- Select the employee from the Employee List.
- Click Add New Vaccination Record.
- Enter immunization data for the employee.
- Click Add Document to easily upload proof of vaccination.
- Click Download Report.
- Filter by vaccination status.
- Select Run Report to easily download an Excel tracking file.
Questions about how the Vaccination Reporting Tracker works? Contact customer service today.